AWS Well-Architected Review Services is a set of best practices and guidelines for designing and operating reliable, secure, efficient, and cost-effective systems in the cloud. The Well-Architected Framework was developed by AWS to help customers evaluate their cloud architectures, identify areas for improvement, and implement best practices for cloud computing. The Well-Architected Review is a free service that provides customers with a structured framework for reviewing their architecture and identifying areas for improvement.
The review covers five key areas: operational excellence, security, reliability, performance efficiency, and cost optimization. Each area is evaluated against a set of best practices, and recommendations are provided based on the customer’s specific needs and goals. The review is conducted by AWS Solutions Architects who are trained and certified in the Well-Architected Framework.
Built around six pillars of design and operations provides a consistent approach for customers and partners to evaluate architectures and implement scalable designs. The Well-Architecture Framework provides a consistent approach to evaluating systems against the qualities you expect from modern cloud-based systems, and the remediation that would be required to achieve those qualities.
Architectural framework best practices
The optimized use of computing resources and the ability to meet growing business demands and evolving technologies.
Ability to support development, execute workloads, gain insights into operations and improve the business process to achieve enhanced growth.
Testing workload throughout its lifecycle for consistency and ability to recover automatically from failures ensures its reliability. To meet the demand it acquires the new resources dynamically.
Security involves protecting critical assets, systems and information by following robust security measures such as risk assessment and mitigation strategies.
Reduce technology costs by effectively utilizing resources and measuring system efficiency and ROI.
It focuses on the environmental impacts of cloud workloads and includes a shared responsibility model for sustainability.
GoDgtl by Prutech redefines the way cloud solutions are bought and implemented. As an Advanced Consulting Partner of AWS, we help our customers to design, architect, build, migrate, and manage their workloads and applications on cloud, accelerating their journey to the cloud.
- Customer-focused Delivery: Redefine how you deliver customer experiences through a customer-focused digitization strategy and build improved customer management capabilities.
- Cost-effective Approach:Achieve end-to-end transformation rapidly with high scalability, which also helps you cut costs and risks as you make informed decisions.
- Evolved Technologies: Innovate your business approach by implementing and mastering future-proof technologies reviving your operating models.
- Market Responsive: Adapt to the changing market trends and demands through innovative, responsive, and flexible processes and advanced technologies.
The AWS Well-Architected Review helps customers to:
- Identify potential issues and risks in their architecture.
- Improve the performance, security, reliability, and cost-effectiveness of their systems.
- Ensure that their architecture aligns with industry best practices and AWS standards.
- Get notified of the latest developments in cloud technology and their implementation process.
- Enhance business delivery and achieve cost optimization.
- Address areas of security and compliance before they lead to any issues.
- Plan for future growth and scalability.
- Optimize their use of AWS services and resources.
GoDgtl by Prutech began its operations from USA in 1998 offering services across diversified industries that include Government Ministries / Companies and Enterprise entities across sectors such as BFSI, Manufacturing, IT / ITES, Real Estate, Pharmaceuticals, Retail, Education. Following is the glimpse of our service offerings with a wide range of products including IaaS, SaaS and Managed Services
Questions? We’re here to help.
Feel free to connect with our business professionals anytime and anywhere to get ideas, learn, and explore more about upcoming and ongoing cloud computing practices and deliveries.